fresh you

" Yes "

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Simple Twipple

used Twitter terminologies for you, with examples:

Tweeple: Twitter people, Twitter users

ronnie051178:Pleasantly surpised seeing IPL and KKR as globally trending topics on twitter. Looks like Indian Tweeple are assuming global proportions

Tweeter/Twitterer: A Twitter user

playpiece: One of my followers is an Indian Recipes Tweeter. I get why I might follow the recipes (sure, why not?) but why would the recipes follow me?

Tweetheart: A special tweeter who makes your heart skip a beat

JuNeTipKer: Having sweet chit chat wif my tweetheart! Hooooooh... What a beautiful morning!

Twitterati: Top-tier Twitterers

llef: Hia Twitterati - any of you guys own a campervan? Seriously considering one instead of a car. Advice, prices, pros and cons welcome!

Tweetup: A Twitter meet-up in person

prempanicker : @ Bangalore airport, en route Delhi. Tight two-day schedule, so no tweetup possibility this time round.

Co-twitterer: A partner who tweets on your Twitter account

Calice_: Stressing for my co-twitterer @at0me... She has to finish her thesis for tomorrow. :-/

Tweet-dropping: Eavesdropping on Twitter

infidelqueen: @DoctorOHM 10 piercings? Ouch. (Tweet dropping, lol)

Twaiting: Twittering while waiting

tohxinyi: @sgBEAT:twaiting for NR7 at the bus stop outside TANGS. Lol. It's quite a wait.

Tweeps: Short for Tweeple (Duh.)

MusicPrincess96: Help me tweeps! I need 9 more followers! Just 9 more! Thanks & I'll give my new followers a shoutout & I'll follow them back (no random ppl)

Mistweet: A tweet mistake, which one may regret later

Tstvns1: Of course the problems with a couple of accounts is keeping up with potentially 2 lists of friends. And the chance of a mistweet.

Tweetaholic: A problem of Twitter addiction

hamsav: @cubicile_blues Do you work 24x7 by any chance?? :) you seem like workaholic + tweetaholic :D

No comments:

Post a Comment